mercoledì 2 aprile 2014

Eat Italian

Italy is the country of food.  Every region or city in Italy, has its typical dish, or even more than one and they all have special kinds of cheese, olive oil and wine and a local type of bread. Probably no other country in the world has so many recipes and ways of cooking divided into regions and cities, even if tourists and foreigner, too often think that Italy is  the country of pizza, pasta and cappuccino. But once they've come in Italy, they can't believe at the variety of food that the country has to offer. From north to south is a feast of colours, perfumes and especially flavours.

Most Italian think that once you've visited Italy, you may never  want to travel anywhere else. If you have not visited yet you may ask why? Well, apart the delicious and authentic cuisine, in Italy you can find  one of the most diverse and beautiful landscapes in Europe, the world's greatest art treasures; spectacular cities and building and  a climate that is on the whole benign.

But this is not a blog that advise you to visit Italy, but listen to me, you should do it once in a lifetime, it is really, really worth it! Anyhow, this is a blog (or at least it try to be) about food. You will find in it recipes, personally cooked and snapped by me, advice and everything related with cuisine.

YES! I will tell you to eat, like a grandma would say...or at least like my grandma would say! "Mangia bella a nonna, mangia che sei sciupata!" > "Eat sweetie, eat, you look too skinny".

I want to reassure you guys that I don't look skinny at all...unfortunately I like eat too much, and I like cooking...and I want to share with you all this passion of mine. You can ask why? You know, you really have too many questions...just joking.
I want to share because I want that you all eat with "gusto" and not just because you're hungry. You should eat and moaning "mmm...mmm", but not the type of moaning that you make during sex, you know what I mean, don't you? Ok, I know, I am going beyond, I should stop.

Ok guys, let's start our cooing sessions, shall we?

Hope you'll enjoy!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento